Thursday, July 29, 2010

BUTTERFLY BAG

If I only had the same talent for stories like my friend Dawn! Hm, what would she tell? What would flow out of her soul? What a plot would she spin around this bag? What fancy, mysterious, humor full or otherwise very special name would she find for it?
I am searching my head for an idea, a spark - but I find myself unable to come up with even the most simple tale! Dawn, we all are admiring and enjoying your gift of giving us pleasure not only with your wonderful art, but with the bits of romances you weave around it as well!
                 So with me it is just the BUTTERFLY BAG!

3 comments:

Dawn of LaTouchables said...

Yael, it is not just a butterfly bag, this is a wanderer's bag, for a woman who has mystic and curiousity in surplus--for the woman whose nature ignites desire and admiration in others...it's that beautiful!

You make me blush with your kind words! Thank you!!! XXX

... said...

Hi Yael :) Thank you so much for visiting my blog, and for your nice comment.

The butterfly bag is amazing! What a great job you have done making it. I am impressed by the beauty of your work!

veroque said...

יעל היקרה, אהבתך לטבע ולצבעים בשילוב עם הכשרון שלך מארגנים לנו דברים מקסימים:)
אני יודעת שהתיק נראה מקסים עוד יותר במציאות.